Friday, December 17, 2010

Stock Tail Lights

I put my stock tail lights back on today

I was getting sick of my other tinted tail lights. I tinted them with "VHT Nite Shades" and they turned out well. Only problem (that I didn't realise at the time) was that it takes a while to fully set properly. I polished my car the day after and they must have still been curing as the polish ate through the tint and left swirl marks in it, also making them look a matte colour.

Anyway, I put the stock ones back in and it has made it look alot cleaner. I think I might skip tail lights on my list now and go for a rear bar first instead. Thinking of getting an Instant Gentleman rear bar. Think that it will finish the aero look off nicely plus i really don't like the look of the Nismo / Option Aero S13 pod's. Also thing it will look sweet with my new exhaust!

Let us know what you think of the stock tail lights vs the older tinted ones! Should I keep the plain stockies or buy Origin Style Smoked lights?


No comments:

Post a Comment